HELP: Chuwi Vi8 boot stuck on clearing TPM (Trusted Platform Module)

HELP: Chuwi Vi8 boot stuck on clearing TPM (Trusted Platform Module)

TechTablets Forums Chuwi Forums Chuwi Vi8 Discussion HELP: Chuwi Vi8 boot stuck on clearing TPM (Trusted Platform Module)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    techtablets fan
    Participant

On my Chuwi VI8, I performed Windows 10 Reset, clear everything, after waiting for an hour, the screen now asks for  clearing TPM. (see picture)

The problem is I can’t press “Yes” as all the buttons doesn’t respond.  I tried plugging in keyboard through USB OTG but still doesn’t respond.

I tried to turn off by pressing power button 5 secs and on again, my USB keyboard still doesn’t respond (the caps lock light on can toggle, so I know it’s plugged in).

Switched off again, tried holding up, down, and power together for 5 seconds (hoping it will reset BIOS), still no available.

Can someone help??

Thanks.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Chris G
    Keymaster

Odd issue, as when I reset my Hi8 (different model, but still Chuwi and the same message) I was able to clear this using the vol up and down + power button to okay it. Can you try another USB keyboard maybe?

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: BMAX S15 & Teclast F6 Plus
    Currently testing: LG G8X & Redmi K30

techtablets fan
    Participant

As suggested by another forum member, I tried again today by turning on the USB keyboard, connected USB keyboard, reboot, the the USB keyboard is now detected!

(The vol up and down + power still doesn’t work)

I cleared the TPM and now Windows 10 continues it’s installation.

Thanks!

abdul basit
    Participant

Hello I.’m form indo
    Help me ‘T_T

if can fix chuwi hi 8 after disable tpm current position can not turn led tablet charging is also dead … .?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password