[HELP] Tablet not booting after Windows 10 reset failure

[HELP] Tablet not booting after Windows 10 reset failure

TechTablets Forums Cube Forums Cube i7 Book [HELP] Tablet not booting after Windows 10 reset failure

Tagged: , , ,

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Khant 2 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Pascal
    Participant

Hello Techtablets-Community,

i have a *very* big problem right now. A few days ago i wanted to reset the Windows intstallation with the build-in “reset” feature. After like an hour it showed me a message from the BIOS. In order to reset the Tablet/Windows they had to clear the TPM-Chip and i had to hit F12 if i want to continue… Problem was, i dont have the docking-keyboard and no other keyboard was working. Not even with an active USB-Hub. So i found out that i have to hold the power button+power up (or down, not sure) to reset it to factory default. So i did that. But the only thing that had changed was, that the tablet was now stuck in an boot-loop (64% Windows Installation). So i tried some other things and now it just shows me white and yellow text on a black background, like you see in the attachment.

Can anyone please help me? I am so desperate and sad right now…

Thanks in advance and i hope someone is able to help me.

Excuse my english.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Khant
    Participant

Have you solved the problem? You can use a USB keyboard. I usually connect my desktop USB  keyboard to the tablet with the USB adapter cable and I can boot into BIOS by pressing down ESC key. A simple recovery process could help.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password