HELP URGENT,my i7 stylus stucked after reboot.

HELP URGENT,my i7 stylus stucked after reboot.

TechTablets Forums Cube Forums i7 Core M / i7 Stylus Discussion HELP URGENT,my i7 stylus stucked after reboot.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    gil
    Participant

Hi, i just found this forum after struggle try to fix my tablet. i received it yesterday with win 10. but the tablet not recognize the stylus at all, so i try to recovery the tablet. with hope it will be normal but i was wrong i thought everything was fine, until it said,wait windows installation, and it keep on and off for all day long and glitches and stucked at 95% or 64% installation, it moving so fast the glitches,so i took off the charger now to wait the battery off, i try to tur it off but everytime i turn it on its come back to the installation which error, it keep appear on and off for 1sec. i am.frustrated now and regret to buy the tablet. please help me… here the pic when its glitches, with installation percentage and off by it self so fast for all day long. im.scared it ruin the battery

please help me how to reinstall back everything to be normal..i am very new to tablet.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    mrobi
    Participant

I would try to ask Windows 10 key from seller and if she/he actually gives one then make fresh install from USB.

gil
    Participant

how to make fresh install of win 10?

mrobi
    Participant
    1. Get the license key, “proper” manufacturers has it in BIOS, Cube has not.
    2. Get the 4Gb USB Stick
    3. Get another Windows machine and use this to create USB installation stick: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10
    4. Get USB hub, USB keyboard, USB mouse. Connect hub to cube and rest devices to hub
    5. Boot into BIOS (hit del before logo), under “Save & Exit” menu there is “Boot Override”, USB stick should on the list, another is one with FORESEE 64Gb SSD. Select USB and hit enter, go with Windows 10 installation
    gil
    Participant

Thank you veryymuchh!! its done i got the serial key from here http://www.alltechbuzz.net/windows-10-product-serial-keys-technical-consumer-preview/

but win10 says its not valid but i skip the process validation and now it worked.. thank youuuu i never do any boot or even install win before haha

mrobi
    Participant

Youre welcome, those technical preview key were for test pre-release of Windows 10, they don’t work any more. To make things sure please check Settings -> Update & Security -> Activation to see if Windows thinks its activated or not.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar