help with micro sd card

help with micro sd card

TechTablets Forums Chuwi Forums Chuwi Hi8 Pro Discussion help with micro sd card

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    DJJGG
    Participant

<span style=”color: #000000;”>Hi,first sorry my english,in not my first language,here i go: i need help with my micro sd card i have a chuwi hi8 pro with dual boot o dual Os (android y win 10) and it happens when i take off the micro sd card (before that i shut down the tablet) to put programs and stuff but after i put it back windows 10 doesn’t recognize the files,it says ,acces denied,file not found or corrupted,no files found ,if i put apk for android in the root or folder that files disapear and i ihave to format the sd card or windows will not use the sd card anymore,i’m desperated</span><span style=”color: #000000;”>, more or less in android works,the problem is windows ,i try to put movies and doesn’t work,at the begining i tought it was for removing the sd car so i istalled the intel drivers and now if i connect the chuwi in my pc my pc recognizes the chuwi and i can put files in the internal storage and the sd card(only in andorid,not in windows ,in windows only charge) and i said to myself,well i will put the programs and all windows stuff now,surprese,still don’t work ,same problems again,perhaps the solutios is to divide or make two partitions,i don’t know,somebody here with dual os table?any help or advice please? also i tought not removing the ssd card anymore and put the apk in android mode(just have to put the tablet to the pc and is recognized) and buy this </span>HUB<span style=”color: #000000;”>  and  put the files in the usb wich i will connect to my pc (windows xp sp3) and then conect the hub and the usb to the chuwi</span><span style=”color: #000000;”>  and put the files in the sd card (not sure if i explain myself,but still i¡m afraid that doesn’t work either),any advice?,or beter, any help please? if you have a dual table let me know how you do it please ,i’m desperate, i must say if i did¡t make clear,the micro sd works,the problem is when i remove to put it in my pc ,is because chuwi is in win 10 and my pc in xp sp3 or because when i switch to android the sd card have issues or something? thanks in advance,any help is welcome</span>

Jo
    Participant

You most likely have a bad tablet :/ Contact your seller and see what options the will offer you.  I have a chuwi whos sd reader died, connecting the sd card via usb works for me untill this gets resolved.

DJJGG
    Participant

problem solved,works fine now,thanks anyway

Jo
    Participant

Sweet! What did you do? Was it the usb cable?

DJJGG
    Participant

i posted my solution here http://techtablets.com/forum/topic/some-problems-with-sd-card-reader/http://techtablets.com/forum/topic/some-problems-with-sd-card-reader/

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar