Help :-(

Help :-(

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    bertoeskissa
    Participant

Hi,two weeks ago i buy the chuwi vi8 ultimate and the tablet is great but i dicided to install win 10 (big mistake) the touch screen didt work very good so i dicided to install win 8.1 again and i dont know what i did rong and errased the android partitions now i only got 3 partitions one whith 100 mb other whith 26 gb and other whith 5 gb 🙁 some one knows how to flash the tablet for me to have dual boot again please, the only thing that i got now is windows 8.1 working but the touch screen dont work i dont know where to download the touch screen drivers for this tablet ny help PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEE 🙁

Dave Kozak
    Participant

Chuwi Vi8 Windows 8.1 Reinstall Touchscreen Calibration Problem: Resolved

Hello fellow owners of the Chuwi Vi8 tablet.

When reinstalling Windows 8.1 there is an annoying driver error which can occur which causes the calibration on the touchscreen to no longer function correctly. It will register taps but not in the correct spot on the screen.

This error can be resolved by installing the correct drivers in the correct order.

The Intel(R) HD Graphics display driver needs to have been installed on the tablet before the KMDF HID Minidriver for Touch I2C Device which runs the touchscreen.

If you are having the error where the touchscreen is not calibrated properly:
    go into Device Manager and uninstall The Intel(R) HD Graphics display driver, check the box to delete the driver from the system
    continue in Device Manager and uninstall the KMDF HID Minidriver for Touch I2C Device driver, check the box to delete the driver from the system
    Install the Intel(R) HD Graphics Display driver from the pack available at: http://techtablets.com/chuwi-vi8/downloads/ (Chuwi Vi8 Win8.1 Drivers April 2015 79.1 megabytes) and reboot the tablet
    Install the KMDF HID Minidriver for Touch I2C Device_11.59.20.989_x86_non driver available at: https://yadi.sk/d/SleAozlXdtSAJ in Nori_Win8.1_Driver_S801_S805_S895_S105_v150110.1_Stable.zip (subdirectory Nori_Win8.1_Driver_TP10_VI8_150110_Stable / 1_Other / KMDF HID Minidriver for Touch I2C Device_11.59.20.989_x86_non) and reboot the tablet

Touchscreen ought to be calibrated properly after these changes

Enjoy!

bertoeskissa
    Participant

hi, i manage to install again android and windows 8.1 in my vi8 ultimate , in win 8.1 i installed the drivers of hi8 provided here in techtablets and evrithing works great but in the android the touch screen dont work only whith mouse do i have to install drivers in android to? or anything helse please help me 🙁

sam dam
    Participant

psiphon 3 download for android & PC mobile to access restricted website

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar