HelpMe Cube Iwork8 DualBoot Windows 10 x64

HelpMe Cube Iwork8 DualBoot Windows 10 x64

TechTablets Forums Cube Forums General Discussion HelpMe Cube Iwork8 DualBoot Windows 10 x64

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Gilberto Marulanda
    Participant

Good evening Mr. forum

I am writing to kindly solicitares your help with my tablet cube iwork8 ultimate dual boot.

this is my story :

iWork acquired a tablet cube ultimate use in the dual boot windows and android and everything worked well, I came up with the idea of having only windows so investigate as fully formatted when drivers realize the backup and I launched formatting

I did through rufus software and iso Windows 10 recorded with the program on a USB, delete all partitions and leave one there install windows 64 bits without problems when you try to restore the drivers file was damaged and could not do .
    download all drivers files for my tablet of this page and others found in the result operated internet todoslos least touch drivers, this works but erratically example if you touch any point on the screen otherwise opened. if I touch the opposite end to button it opens windows etc. ntenet procceso calibrated and does it well but when salts guards and the problem continues
    and hundreds of tactile driver instaldo including this page but still the same
    I would love if any of you peude inform me that way peude solve this fault, that driver, or if there are any special way to install that ignores or causes you to touch some acompaƱaante missing file for proper operation,

In advance much agradeaco response and guidance that jdb can provide me about

stay tuned. Best regards

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar