Hi12 drains of Power/charges extremly slow

Hi12 drains of Power/charges extremly slow

TechTablets Forums Chuwi Forums Chuwi Hi12 Forum Hi12 drains of Power/charges extremly slow

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  onjon 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Bonic
    Participant

Hello,

Since february i have used a ChuwiHi12 tablet Windows single boot orderd at Bangood. A few weeks in use battery problems arised. It charges extremly slow. Even when i keep it charged it will drain off at airplane mode with lowest brightness and no programs running. The only way to charge it at all is to turn it off; even then it will take around 1,5 day for a full charge.

I already tried to sent it to Banggod for repair but it is not possible from europe due to the Lithium-Ion battery (=dangerous good). So i only wasted money. The technical support of Banggood is of course a catastrophy. They are not helping but sending generic answers till gurantee time ends. What Banggood does is of fraud, as it does not hold any gurantee promises.

As i will not get any help from elsewhere i decided to try to repair it on my one. But i have no idea what i could do. Could it be that the battery is losely connected or something? Maybe someone experienced similar and can help me. You are my last hope!

With kind regards,

Bonic

onjon
    Participant
    1. Mine is rubbish at charging when on and with screen off it is still very slow to increase battery %. it’s a shame as this is the one reason I might end up buying something else.  Sorry I can’t help, I think it needs a bios update to utilise the current in a more optimised way.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password