Hi12 is not detected by fastboot

Hi12 is not detected by fastboot

TechTablets Forums Chuwi Forums Chuwi Hi12 Forum Hi12 is not detected by fastboot

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    ProbablyVincent
    Participant

Hi all,

I am currently trying to reinstall the stock Android version from Chuwi (currently I’m running BlissOS).

From what I have gathered, I’m supposed to use the Intel Platform Flash Tool Lite (worst name ever) but unfortunately my tablet is not detected while in DNX fastboot mode.

Anyone any suggestions? I’m using a Win 10 pc to try to flash the tablet

Antoine
    Participant

Hello,

I made a try and my Chuwi HI12 (Dualboot / Z8350) is detected without problem (Win 10 Pro)

I use Intel Platform Flash Tool Lite 5.8.4.0.

Question, have you installed USB drivers ?

You need to install Intel Android Driver (I have installed v1.10.0).

I can read that you use Bliss on the Hi12.

Which version ? Is sound (internal speakers or 3.5 jack) working ?

I’ve made some tries with Android_x86 and Bliss booting from an USB stick, best experience so far is with Bliss v11.10 (need to boot with Vulkan to make it work) but sound never works (didn’t try Bluetooth nor Audio USB)

Regards

ProbablyVincent
    Participant

Question, have you installed USB drivers ? You need to install Intel Android Driver (I have installed v1.10.0).

This fixed it 🙂

I can read that you use Bliss on the Hi12. Which version ? Is sound (internal speakers or 3.5 jack) working ? I’ve made some tries with Android_x86 and Bliss booting from an USB stick, best experience so far is with Bliss v11.10 (need to boot with Vulkan to make it work) but sound never works (didn’t try Bluetooth nor Audio USB) Regards

I was using 12.2 Alpha (https://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=81329287&postcount=160), the sound and bluetooth were not working. I contacted the dev about this who told me that this was a common issue with Android_x86 based roms. In the end none of them were dealbreakers for me, but the main issue for me was that the screen would turn on at random times. , which is why I went back to stock

Jorge
    Participant

I had the same problem… I reinstalled Platform Flash Tool Lite several times and many versions, but drivers included do not work… finally I downloaded “Intel Android Driver”  from https://software.intel.com/en-us/android/articles/intel-usb-driver-for-android-devices

and magically now, Flash tools find my Chuwi device…

Very easy reinstall Android!! Two notes:

• You will loose windows instalations
    • if you still have an error during android reinstallation, restart chuwi device (pushing start/stop and + and – …)

Good luck!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password