Hi13 BIOS chip

Hi13 BIOS chip

TechTablets Forums Chuwi Forums Chuwi Hi13 Forum Hi13 BIOS chip

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  David 1 week, 1 day ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

The Hacker
    Participant

Have had a look at the pic @chris have postet of the inside of Hi13, but haven’t been abel to deside witch chip is the BIOS, the 2 i have looked at it the one under the heatsink near the CPU (BE1647 (25LB64)) and the other is the one on top af the ITE chip (BE1636 (pm25LQ512))

Anyone abel to help out

There are 3 kind of people in the world, thoose who can count, and thoose that can't

Chris G
    Keymaster

25LB64 sounds like a bios chip to me from the others I have flashed in the past. 6 pins right? A small dot is the pin #1

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: Jumper EZBook 3 Pro V4, EZbook 3 Plus, 3L Pro & MSI GL62M 7REX (7700HQ & 1050 TI)
    Currently reviewing: Too much to list

The Hacker
    Participant

25LB64 seems to be a 8 pin BGA chip, so guess i’m not gonna fidle arround with the bios then

There are 3 kind of people in the world, thoose who can count, and thoose that can't

David
    Participant

I have one opened here.

The main bios is a Winbond W25Q64FW (take care: W = 1.8V, don’t program it directly with a TL866CS or CH341A, you will kill it)

The EC bios next to the ITE IT8987e is a Winbond W25LQ80 (3.3V) and can be programmed without adapter.

I just have an issue… there are two board versions and I’m looking for the BIOS image of a board with a front marking 71P1R1 AP135 and a back marking that starts with AP12D

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password