hi13 opinion

hi13 opinion

TechTablets Forums Chuwi Forums Chuwi Hi13 Forum hi13 opinion

Tagged: ,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Ana
    Participant

Hi, my name is Ana and I’m new here.
    Today I bought the tablet hi 13 on the net. I think I’ll only receive it in a month, but I’m very anxious about the purchase.
    I am a very simple user who also likes to play some games to relax, go to facebook … these simple things …
    My question is … can not Android run on the tablet in any way?

Are you satisfied with your performance?
    Have you encountered some of the more serious problems that had no solution?
    If someone could talk a little bit about the tablet I appreciate a lot.

Best regards, Ana Espada

Mele
    Participant

Hi Ana

Android as dual boot is not possible for this tablet. Maybe bluestacks (Android emulator) could be used, but I have not really tested it.

Overall I have been satisfied user. Performance is quite good for light usage and flash storage gives much desired speed.

Obviously tablet is quite heavy and big in tablet mode.

One thing that doesn’t work is after sales. Their communication and repair service (at least in Germany)  sucks donkey balls.

I’m sure that you will enjoy your tablet

Anonymous
    Inactive

The screen is fantastic but it is big (which can be good and bad) and it’s heavy.

I find it easily fast enough for normal use but I don’t play games so cannot comment on that.  For me, the let down is the size of the flash drive.  There is not a huge amount left due to Windows 10.  I bought an add-on large flash drive that connects via USB-C.

I also bought the keyboard which works great with it.

Overall, I’m happy with it, especially given its price. Happy to answer any specific questions you have.

Mele
    Participant

More convenient could be to use MicroSD card instead of external storage device. I think you can use at least 128GB maybe even 256GB.

Ana
    Participant

Tanks for all you’re feedback 🙂
    Now is wait…then I will come to the forum again 🙂

Anonymous
    Inactive

More convenient could be to use MicroSD card instead of external storage device. I think you can use at least 128GB maybe even 256GB.

Definitely correct about the convenience.  I needed a 1TB fast drive which is small but on the end of a cable so nowhere near as convenient.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar