HiBook Pro sdcard Problem

HiBook Pro sdcard Problem

TechTablets Forums Chuwi Forums Chuwi HiBook Discussion HiBook Pro sdcard Problem

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Andrew
    Participant

Hi guys, i have a problem with the micro sdcard on windows. Windows just can’t recoqnize it. It works fine on android though.

The micro SD card is 64 Gb Vgen. I’ve tried to update the driver but windows said it is the latest version.

I wonder that you guys have same problem ?

Thax

intrax
    Participant

Hi Andrew,

Have the same problem. SD-card (32Gb sdhc) was working fine for two weeks than suddenly was not recognized anymore in android and windows (dual boot machine). I reformatted the card on a pc (fat32) and the card seems fine as I can read and write files to it on a pc-cardreader without any problems.

Reading the chuwi forums I see a lot of weird problems involving sd-cards, so the chuwi sd-cardreader has some issues…

I think it’s time for Chuwi to address these problems !

If not I will be sending my tablet back to china for a refund…

cheers

Matthias Holl
    Participant

Same problem with me. I just asked Chuwi support and Gearbest support about this. Did you somehow get around this problem in the meantime?

Andrew
    Participant

Hi Matt, I didn’t actually solve the problem, but I recognize that the trouble start when I boot to android. Actually I don’t really need android on my Chuwi now, so I’m just stop using android and always boot to Windows. After 3 or 4 times the SD card started to appear, and it stays there…

Hope anyone can solved the problem though..

sourav
    Participant

I also have the same problem. The problem starts if you boots to android and switch back. I tried all tricks like changing drive letter, using different microsd cards etc but everything failed. I also enabled ms custom sd driver in bios. Inbuilt trouble soother in windows 10 will fix your problem after 2-3 restart but you have to stick to windows. I think it is a problem of Microsoft because after updating to windows 10 anniversary edition, the problem surfaced.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar