Hissing speakers, loud noise, can't find culprit

Hissing speakers, loud noise, can't find culprit

TechTablets Forums Chuwi Forums Chuwi Hi12 Forum Hissing speakers, loud noise, can't find culprit

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Justinkeyback
    Participant

Just keep getting loud noise when watching Youtube in W10. Anyone else? Can’t find a cause, its just terrible now. In Android everything is fine.

Please help.

Dom
    Participant

I also get this hissing sound all over in windows, not just youtube. But only if ive been in android before and clicked at the “switch to windows” button.

My advice is of u are in android and want to switch to windows: shutdown the hi12 and do a fresh restart and then chose windows from the loading screen where the 10sec counter is….i never had the hissing issue since i figured this out.

Good luck!!!

grumpy
    Participant

I had this terrible noise too. I deleted the drivers für my soundcard and did a new install, after that, everything was fine in win10.

Justinkeyback
    Participant

Thank you both Dom and Grumpy (I suspect not so grumpy at all ;-)). I did not notice any effect after switching, but re-installing drivers did work. I suppose the Chuwi had to be rebooted, because only after a (rather involuntary) reboot after a new install of drivers, the hissing disappeared completely.

So thank you all, for helping me out!

That Chuwi may bless you all

Chris G
    Keymaster

I had this terrible noise too. I deleted the drivers für my soundcard and did a new install, after that, everything was fine in win10.

@david-krump
    Which drivers did you use? I want to fix this hiss noise too.

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: BMAX S15 & Teclast F6 Plus
    Currently testing: LG G8X & Redmi K30

grumpy
    Participant

you can find it in the device manager, just delete and do a fresh reinstall.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Justinkeyback
    Participant

For a short while I was happy, now I am GRUMPY, again. It is back! The much dreaded hissing has returned from its dungeon.

I tried many driver downloads but to no avail. What driver version do you have?

Mine are: ES8316AudCodec Device: 15.37.45.791 |Intel SST Audio Device 604.10135.2747.5232

My tablet keeps reminding me I have the latest installed. I am getting sick of it.

Ace Johns
    Participant

For me the issue was fixed after switching to Android then back to Windows. Reinstalling drivers and rebooting Windows did not fix it.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Shamvu Mitra
    Participant

For a short while I was happy, now I am GRUMPY, again. It is back! The much dreaded hissing has returned from its dungeon. I tried many driver downloads but to no avail. What driver version do you have? Mine are: ES8316AudCodec Device: 15.37.45.791 |Intel SST Audio Device 604.10135.2747.5232 My tablet keeps reminding me I have the latest installed. I am getting sick of it.

how to do a fresh install afrer unstall?

Shamvu Mitra
    Participant

For a short while I was happy, now I am GRUMPY, again. It is back! The much dreaded hissing has returned from its dungeon. I tried many driver downloads but to no avail. What driver version do you have? Mine are: ES8316AudCodec Device: 15.37.45.791 |Intel SST Audio Device 604.10135.2747.5232 My tablet keeps reminding me I have the latest installed. I am getting sick of it.

how to do a fresh install afrer unstall?

what do u mean by switching to android and then back to windows again?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar