How to boot Hi8 pro with usb hiren boot for ghost window 10?

How to boot Hi8 pro with usb hiren boot for ghost window 10?

TechTablets Forums Chuwi Forums Chuwi Hi8 Pro Discussion How to boot Hi8 pro with usb hiren boot for ghost window 10?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  David 9 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Dang Nam Tuan
    Participant

Hi all

I want to boot from USB for ghost window 10 backup. But I can’t boot from USB.

Everybody help me how to make a USB can boot with Chuwi Hi8 pro dual boot and run hiren boot.

Thank for help me.

Anonymous

Hi!

You need to have a EFI bootable USB flash drive and use WINPE label for USB flash drive

yosoy
    Participant

I use filezilla, boot fine and backup al the partitions of the tablet. You must first turn on the tablet with android, then reboot, press f7 and boot from your USB drive with filezilla.

Dang Nam Tuan
    Participant

Help me!

• I use Rufus 2.9 make USB  bootable with GPT – UEFI, FAT32, Win8PE-64bit.ISO, Label WINPE, press f7 from andoid -> can’t boot.
    • Use MBR-UEFI, FAT32, Win8PE-32bit.iso -> Can’t boot.
    • Please help me what file ISO can boot from USB?
    • Thank.

Dang Nam Tuan
    Participant

Who can help me?

Manh Quan
    Participant

you can flash android and reinstall windows 10 with stock firmware hi8 pro

ITToolsPack
    Participant

Hi all I want to boot from USB for ghost window 10 backup. But I can’t boot from USB. Everybody help me how to make a USB can boot with Chuwi Hi8 pro dual boot and run hiren boot. Thank for help me.

Hi,

You can try Hirens 2018 New Generation Support GPT & UEFI READY! this is my open source project 2018 check this >> IT Tools Pack Solution 2018 Rescue

tx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

David
    Participant

Hello, <span style=”display: inline !important; float: none; background-color: transparent; color: #444444; font-family: Microsoft YaHei,’SimSun’,sans-serif; font-size: 14px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: left; text-decoration: none; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; word-wrap: break-word;”>I am updating my Chuwi Hi8 Pro to Dec 2017 update using an ISO stored on a 16g flashdrive connected through an adapter. The tablet restarted twice an after the second restart gave this error: Please insert the external storage media and click Ok. I have removed and returned the flashdrive containing the ISO but nothing is happening. The touch is not responding when I try to click Ok or cancel the message. What can I do now</span><span style=”display: inline !important; float: none; background-color: transparent; color: #444444; font-family: Microsoft YaHei,’SimSun’,sans-serif; font-size: 14px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: left; text-decoration: none; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; word-wrap: break-word;”>? Is there a way I can restore the whole tablet from the Android side?</span>

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password