April 12, 2016 at 4:32 pm #33186LauraParticipant
- Posts: 296
June 7, 2016 at 6:41 am #40097RunkelllyParticipant
- power off the tablet
- turn on the tablet, at the OS selection screen select android and OK
- as soon as you clicked OK and the screen turns black, press and HOLD volume down
- release vol- when you see the recovery popping up
- Posts: 3
How to enter android recovery
You can enter Android Recovery mode by using the hardware keys, so it’s often a last resort for people troubleshooting a device, especially if the screen is unresponsive. Not every device has the same method :
June 7, 2016 at 8:15 pm #40219LauraParticipant
- Hold down the Power key and select Power off. If the touchscreen is unresponsive, then you can simply keep holding down the Power key for several seconds until the device turns off.
- Press and hold the Power key and the Volume down key. You should see the Android mascot on his back, a bunch of information about your device, and Startat the top of the screen.
- To navigate through the menu options, you use the Volume up and Volume downkeys. The Power key is used to make a selection. Press Volume down twice, and you should see Recovery mode in red up at the top right. Press the Power key to select it.
- Posts: 296
nice copypasta, spambot?July 19, 2016 at 10:04 pm #43950Hans SprungfeldParticipant
- Posts: 198
Nope he gave important information Laura didn’t tell about. You need to “Press and hold the Power key and the Volume down key” when you see the triangle.May 31, 2017 at 11:01 pm #67658sheilaParticipant
- Posts: 2
My tablet wont even turn on. Got it yesterday no charging plug so I used one of my own plug and the blinking blue light came on and that was 20 hrs ago tried every so often to turn it on but nothing!!March 18, 2019 at 10:43 am #150841stephanicParticipant
- Posts: 1
Entering Android Recovery menu is not a difficult thing. Just need to follow the below steps for that:
- First, Press and hold Power button
- Now click on Power Off. It completely depends on your device and version of Android, you may need to tap “Power Off” again to confirm.
- Press and hold the Recovery Mode button combination. For most phones, this is the Power button and the Volume Down button, but every phone is different.
- Here you have to wait for Android logo to appear
- Now use the Volume Up and Volume Down buttons to navigate the menu.
- Some devices have a menu that precedes Recovery Mode. In such an instance, use the Volume buttons to select “Recovery Mode” and press the Power button.
That’s it…April 11, 2019 at 12:58 am #151204Sophia louisParticipant
- Posts: 1
To enter Android Recovery Mode, you should follow the below steps as mentioned:
1. Shut down your Samsung device completely by pressing power button or reinstalling battery.
2. Press and hold Power key, Volume Up button and Home button at the same time. Release them when you see the Samsung logo
3. Wait for a while after the Android robot icon disappearing. Then you will see the Android system recovery menu where you can choose to reboot system, wipe cache partition, apply update and other options.
NOTE– The above steps are for Samsung devices
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.