How to fix Mirco SD card disappear!!

How to fix Mirco SD card disappear!!

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums X98 Plus Discussion How to fix Mirco SD card disappear!!

Tagged: 

• This topic has 7 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 years ago by quim.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Adisak
    Participant

Step 1: download this driver and extract it to wherever you like: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_tmgYfnlhkbclptSnEybUhyRWs

Step 2: disable Driver Signature feature of Windows : http://www.howtogeek.com/167723/how-to-disable-driver-signature-verification-on-64-bit-windows-8.1-so-that-you-can-install-unsigned-drivers/

Step 3: Open Device Manager

Step 4: Right click on Intel SD Host Controller (the last one) and click on Update Driver. Then choose Browse my computer for driver software.

Step 5: Choose Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer.

Step 6: Click on Have disk.

Step 7: Browse sdbus.inf as you downloaded from Step 1.

Step 8: Next and Restart.

Step 9: Enjoy.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    james
    Participant

Have tried this, the problem is that it massively reduces card speeds, my class 10 Transcend is reduced to 10mbs read and write, it should be 80 read and 40 write

Samuel Hart
    Participant

Isnt this just a repost of the driver I found, which we then realised fubard speed?

Cristian
    Participant

This should not be considered a fix but a workaround since the SD speed gets SLOOOOOOOW after applying those drivers.

The same thing happens to a Teclast TBOOK 16 Power. This workaround kind of helps but same speed behavior.

Buret
    Participant

Hi

i own a t book 16 power. I removed android to get a full 64gb emmc for a clean windows.

I encounter th same problem, if i use the SD, it shades away rapidly (5 to 10 mn).

I tried the 8.1 Driver, and this is double pain, the speed is reduced to 11mb/s, and sd card still shades away in 10 mn…

I have no idea on how to get this SD to work correctly, and would greatly appreciate if someone who fount a correct solution could share  it.

Thank you.

javldrc
    Participant

Hi,

In my case micro SD is not working neither in Windows nor in Android. In Windows I can see the common error code 10 and in Android I can’t even mount the SD. Does anyone know how to verify if this is a software or hardware issue?

Thanks!

sundarnydia
    Participant

Do you mean that the PC does not detect the SD card? Then be prepared to back up your registry and see this section of the SD card fix article.

quim
    Participant

hi! where is the driver in post #1? … now in w10 with msd 128gb sometimes appear sometimes no…

please could you post the driver again?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar