How to fix screen rotation in Chuwi Hi8?

How to fix screen rotation in Chuwi Hi8?

TechTablets Forums Chuwi Forums Chuwi Hi8 Discussion How to fix screen rotation in Chuwi Hi8?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Cassio Guarilha
    Participant

Dear friends,

Yesterday I had the “brilliant” idea of updating the Chuwi Hi8 drivers with DriverBooster. However,ย it was completely unsuccessful. The drivers installed by DriverBooster made almost everything in Windows to stop working (the Android partition was completely normal).

After a lot of research and attemptives, I had no option but to make a clean install of Windows through na USB stick. Thankfully, it worked. I reinstalled all the drivers from the Drivers section here through DoubleDriver.

The only thing that is not working is the screen rotation. I tried a lot of sugestions here in this forum (even installing the HP drivers), but it didn’t work. The option “Lock rotation” is not even available on the notifications area. What can I do to have the screen rotation back? On Android, the screen rotation works perfectly normal.

Thanks a lot!

Darek
    Participant

I also had this issue on my tablet after installing drivers form techtablets but then i asked my seller for a a driver pack, he send me one and it fixed the problem, try to use the link to download the pack and install them via double drivers or just pick the bosch sensor one to install alone http://e-cdd.pl/urzadzenia/hi8/backup05.zip

Cassio Guarilha
    Participant

THANK YOU SO MUCH, Darek! Finally a driver that works! I was almost losing hope!

I will save this drivers pack for future installations.

You’re my hero! Thanks once again!

Darek
    Participant

I’m glad to be of help ๐Ÿ™‚

Pago
    Participant

Iโ€™m glad to be of help ?

Hi, the link doesn’t exist…. can you post the driver pack linked? Thanks

Cassio Guarilha
    Participant

Hi, Pago! See if this link helps:

https://1drv.ms/f/s!AusnBDL9gvmug9hPSnOA7ruGr5SQzw

I put all my Hi8 drivers there.

Pago
    Participant

Finally it works!!! Thank you so much ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password