How to root android for hibook pro ? Please.

How to root android for hibook pro ? Please.

TechTablets Forums Chuwi Forums Chuwi HiBook Discussion How to root android for hibook pro ? Please.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  arshad 2 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Bryan Khiem
    Participant

Please, i need root android on chuwi hibook pro, i need guide about it. Sorry , my english is not good . but i can read english. Thank you very much.

do
    Participant

I used this guide (http://techtablets.com/forum/topic/tethered-twrp-clean-root-exfatntfs-support-for-hi12/) and it works for me. On the first point, i already had the bootloader unlocked so i haven’t lost my apps.

IMPORTANT: there isn’t any recovery for hibook pro at the moment, so you have to use the recovery for hibook linked there. It seems don’t fit well the hibook-pro screen (resolution hibook 1900×1200 vs 2560×1600 pro) and you have to use a micro-usb mouse, otherwise it’s impossible to use the recovery!

I’m rooted now and all seems to work well!

arshad
    Participant

I used this guide (http://techtablets.com/forum/topic/tethered-twrp-clean-root-exfatntfs-support-for-hi12/) and it works for me. On the first point, i already had the bootloader unlocked so i haven’t lost my apps. IMPORTANT: there isn’t any recovery for hibook pro at the moment, so you have to use the recovery for hibook linked there. It seems don’t fit well the hibook-pro screen (resolution hibook 1900×1200 vs 2560×1600 pro) and you have to use a micro-usb mouse, otherwise it’s impossible to use the recovery! I’m rooted now and all seems to work well!

Hi there, glad to hear you were able to root the HiBook Pro with this method. Were you also able to get exFat/NTFS sd card support?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password