How to switch from Windows to Android in Dual Boot

How to switch from Windows to Android in Dual Boot

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums X98 Pro Forum How to switch from Windows to Android in Dual Boot

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Agustin Cordoba 5 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

exlen
    Participant

I picked up a Teclast X98 Pro Dual Boot a couple years back. Was not able to use it much, could not get stuff on the Android side. It’s been put away for a while.

Now have pulled it out. It booted in Android, and I switched from there to Windows. But I haven’t a clue how to get back to Android from Windows.

Some videos and hints from searching say shut down and press start and volume up, to get the dual boot option icons, but that is not happening.

No manual for it, that I have, nor can I find one. I know this is elementary to this forum, but if anyone can tell me how to get from Windows, or whatever, how I can get back onto the Android side, I’d appreciate that.

Agustin Cordoba
    Participant

Hi, I am trying to remember, as it’s been a long time and I no longer have Android on my Teclast (I broke it but the Windows 10 still runs well 😱.

I believe it is a either a combination of volume + power or housing down the power button for longer than usual – it should give you a graphic bootloader type screen offering one system or the other.

I’ll check later when I charge my Teclast, although u broke the system the loader still works 😂.

Agustin Cordoba
    Participant

Follow up to my previous message; I have successfully brought up the start up screen. I held down volume + and power buttons until I saw the device was starting.

If I remember correctly the options at the top left of the screen allow you to specify the default system. The two main buttons in the centre of the screen are for immediate start-up selection

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password