Howto fix uefi boot after restore ? Fixed !

Howto fix uefi boot after restore ? Fixed !

TechTablets Forums Chuwi Forums Chuwi HiBook Discussion Howto fix uefi boot after restore ? Fixed !

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Peter Pandora 10 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

intrax
    Participant

Hi all,

My android partition was not booting so I decided to restore the emmc gpt disk from an image backup made using [email protected] image.

Now I still cannot boot android (windows boots fine) because somehow the guid partition identifiers have changed.

How can I fix the uefi boot enties to boot android again ?

Laura
    Participant

try going into fastboot mode and do

fastboot oem unlock

fastboot oem verified

intrax
    Participant

I’m looking for a way to reset the partition identifiers to their original values as this will recreate the original boot state.

Unlocking the bootloader as you suggest will wipe and reset the android partition, which is not what I want.

Thanks.

edit1: closer investigation shows the guid partition identifiers are unique. android uses TEE (trusted execution environment) and will not boot if these change. [email protected] image does not restore the original guid partition id’s.

intrax
    Participant

I managed to restore the GUID partition identifiers manually to their original values!

Problem solved.

sdujo
    Participant

I got a problem with Android partitions, and now I can only boot on Windows.

When trying to install Android it says it doesn’t identify one of the partitions.

How did you solve the problem?

rooz
    Participant

hi can u say how to restore GUID Partition identifiers?

thanks alot…

Peter Pandora
    Participant

<span style=”font-weight: 400;”>This forum can help me. Thanks!</span>

<span data-sheets-value=”{"1":2,"2":"พนันบอล"}” data-sheets-userformat=”{"2":1075713,"3":[null,0],"12":0,"14":[null,2,16711680],"16":18,"17":1,"23":1}” data-sheets-formula=”=HYPERLINK("http://www.ufa007.com&quot;,"พนันบอล")”>พนันบอล  : po</span>

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password