I Bricked My Cube i9 :( !!!!!!! Don't look in the Bios / flashing menu!

I Bricked My Cube i9 :( !!!!!!! Don't look in the Bios / flashing menu!

TechTablets Forums Cube Forums Cube i9 Forum I Bricked My Cube i9 :( !!!!!!! Don't look in the Bios / flashing menu!

This topic contains 31 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  Andrew W 3 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 31 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Said it on the article, but that is an insane improvement for a relatively modest modification. Copper at the ready!

Hope that bios turns up at some point; have a 128GB sammy pro waiting for it, and it’s a little disheartening to find it won’t work out of the box. Ah well, you pays your money, you takes your chances.

Really strange how there has been zero buzz about this tablet anywhere except here and that post on XDA. Too new?

Andrew W
    Participant

Thanks everyone for the tips. I have saved my Cube i9 !!!!!! ? Wootever from XDA gave me a great tip using a sponge, yes a sponge haha. http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=66188047&postcount=14 But after 2 hours of trying to get a good contact and 1 failed flash. It’s back up and running. Woo hoo! I’ll write it up soon, but I’ve wasted a whole day on this damn thing. And guess what, it fixed my MicroSD card slot so I can now read my 64GB+ cards ?

Viewing 2 posts - 31 through 32 (of 32 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password