I need sileadtouch.fw for EZPAD 6S PRO

I need sileadtouch.fw for EZPAD 6S PRO

TechTablets Forums Jumper Discussion EZPad series I need sileadtouch.fw for EZPAD 6S PRO

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    KEN
    Participant

I can’t use my touch screen because i don’t have proper sileadtouch.fw

plz help me ~~~~~

veron
    Participant

i think you need this

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Mhraad
    Participant

I’m sorry, can anyone tell me hou to properly install this driver?

MisterEd
    Participant

Is there an unknown item in Device Manager which relates to the touchscreen? If so click on it and then select to update the driver and point it to the folder where you have extracted the files from the compressed file above. To uncompress this file you need to download 7Zip.

Mhraad
    Participant

Hello guys, i got the correct touchscreen driver for de EZPad6 plus, with Windos 10 (Pro).

Problem: after update to Windows 10 <span style=”text-decoration: underline;”>Pro</span> i had all kinds of problems with the touchscreen.
    Like: touchscreen seems to be inverted, one touch gives multiple sensing, etc.
    After some email with the offical Jumper Dealer in China, i got the correct drivers and realy: it works perfect again!

I put the Zip file in the attachement, it’s absoluut virus free.

It’s a Zip file with 4 files, after extraction to be copied in de Windows/System32/driver map

Delete the “mini driver” under Human Interface in “apparaatbeheer” (divices?)  and restart the PC, done!

<hr />

Please let me know of this is your solution, for me it works perfect!

Good luck!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Martin
    Participant

can you also get the wifi driver for me? I dont know how to contact jumper 😀 They never responded to me

MPA3b
    Participant

Mhraad, can can you help me, I need a file from windows / system32 / drivers / SileadTouch.fw

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password