I need your HELP! Which 2 in 1 // Convertible to buy?

I need your HELP! Which 2 in 1 // Convertible to buy?

TechTablets Forums General Online retailers, seller recommendations and reviews I need your HELP! Which 2 in 1 // Convertible to buy?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Katagiri 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Phoenil
    Participant

<h3>Hello! I have been searching for a 2 in 1 or convertible for a week now and I am still uncertain on which one to buy. Budget: 350-450€ (around 500 usd max).</h3>
    <h3>My needs: MS Office, Take Notes with Stylus, to write University’s Thesis/Essay, Watch Movies, eBook reading.
    In the end, I have found 2 possible competitors and alternatives for my needs.</h3>
    <h4>- Teclast F6 Pro
    I like the YOGA-like 360-degree convertible, I like the performances and screen is good. Cons? The Stylus. I have seen some videos and it’s not good.</h4>
    <h4>- AllDoCube Thinker i35
    I like this one, it’s a very good touchscreen laptop. Performance is good and the screen is good! Cons? It doesn’t have the 360 and it’s hard to write notes on it.</h4>
    Do you have suggestions or other picks? Any help is appreciated.

Anonymous

Hi! Good news! I like!

Katagiri
    Participant

Teclast F6 pro looks nice, I would buy one for me but detachable keyboard is better for my use, I think I’ll get a X6 Pro for me.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password