I upgraded to falls creator update

I upgraded to falls creator update

TechTablets Forums Cube Forums Cube Mix Plus I upgraded to falls creator update

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Athish 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Amit
    Participant

I am on falls creator update and it works fine .

Just to let other people know ?

Chris G
    Keymaster

Great! Thanks for the info.

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: Teclast X6 Pro, X4 and UMIDIGI S3 Pro
    Currently testing: FIMI X8 SE 4k drone, Chuwi Lapbook Pro & 2 x Lenovo laptops 🙂

Agente Desinfectante
    Participant

I updated from Windows Update and the screen driver and wacom driver does not work.

If I try to update the driver “using disk” it says that I have installed the best one. Also if I try to delete the driver and reinstall it.

eljuggy
    Participant

I had already installed all drivers properly on a Creator fresh installed see my forum post about it (dates of may I think)

Fall Creator update was a breeze and all continues to works.

Nero
    Participant

whats your version number?

i called Microsoft guys who did the job…

the only issue is the battery drain.. i used to get 8-10 hrs but now am getting less than 5 hours… quite a disappointment…. even on battery saver mode

good thing the overheating issue has been well taken care of by the economy mode-best battery life

the have also removed the battery option settings that did the magic on tweaking the battery life

Athish
    Participant

My tablet was updated itself to the latest windows version. And in the first boot after, there was no wireless. No wifi button or bluetooth in the notification area. So I just restarted and then they were there. Just letting others know 🙂

Athish
    Participant

Hi, Yesterday I was getting BSODs due wifi driver failing. This is a common issue after creator’s update. Updated the drivers from device manager and no issues after that.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password