I want to ask you where you work and what you do?

I want to ask you where you work and what you do?

TechTablets Forums General General Discussion I want to ask you where you work and what you do?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    petrderbikov
    Participant

Hi, I want to ask you a question. I want to ask you where you work and what you do? I’m 16 years old and I’m planning to start learning a profession on my own. I really want to do it. I will listen to everyone and look into one of the options.

jasonukirov
    Participant

I wonder about that, too. Who knows?

jamesmurfyiii
    Participant

Hello! I have been working as a moderator on online platforms for about 2 years now. There is a good income and a minimum of effort. I can recommend you to read this article  https://chekkee.com/guidelines-for-online-community-moderators/    to learn more about my work. Perhaps you will find something new for yourself. I like this job because there are no bribes, kickbacks and nepotism. This job has many advantages, such as remoteness and simplicity. There is also no competition here.

HannaIq
    Participant

I work as a freelance translator and it’s a good pathway and earning method and also you can do it as a part time job while you are studying. The payments are depending on the languages that you are good with and the content of translation. Also the word count.There are lot of online sites where you easily find works

YABI
    Participant

The first thing is to know what you like to do, what industry you feel fulfilled in. It will help you a lot more

JohnGibson
    Participant

I’m a student, but I’ll be graduating soon, so I’m already starting to look for a suitable job. I’m graduating from a technical university, so my priority is these technican jobs that I found here at https://jobssite.ca/jobs/technician/ . I think that I will be able to get a job in a good company, because I am good at university and I want to work.

Donald44
    Participant

Hey, it’s great to see such initiative at your age! While I work as a freelance designer now, I started off working in the gig economy as a driver. If you have access to a car (or plan to in the near future), you could consider something similar. There’s a website, https://earndriver.today/job-with-own-car that provides information on jobs you can do with your own car. It can be a good way to earn money while you’re learning a profession, and it offers a lot of flexibility. Best of luck with your professional journey!

Walter
    Participant

Hello, I’m Walter, and I’m proud to be a part of Devoted Studios. With a passion for game development, I’ve dedicated my career to crafting immersive and captivating experiences for players. As a seasoned developer, I’ve honed my skills in areas such as game design, programming, and project management. I thrive on the challenges of bringing ideas to life, collaborating with talented teams, and pushing the boundaries of creativity. With a deep love for storytelling and a commitment to quality, I strive to create games that inspire and entertain. At Devoted Studios, I’m excited to contribute to the industry and continue pushing the boundaries of interactive entertainment.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar