i15-TL dualOS restore image

i15-TL dualOS restore image

TechTablets Forums Cube Forums Cube iWork10 Ultimate i15-TL dualOS restore image

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Paolo Benenati
    Participant

Hi guys!!!!!

Thanks Chris for your work!

There is no official image of TL variant? When came out?

Can someone share your clean backup of win+android partition?

Thanks at all in advice!!!!!!

Laura
    Participant

no there is no image for TL version.

you can use the -TD one. android is basically the same and windows is home instead of pro. then you can fix the bosch accelerometer driver as i said in my howto post

Paolo Benenati
    Participant

no there is no image for TL version. you can use the -TD one. android is basically the same and windows is home instead of pro. then you can fix the bosch accelerometer driver as i said in my howto post

But it will available a official TL image in future? I’d like to have a clean restore: it’s a psychological fact! 😀
    On the Cube website no trace of firmwares, bbs are only in Chinese and i found nothing for T, TD or TL variant, NOTHING! 🙁

and then, it’s possible to restore android+windows of working system to ORIGINAL factory state? i’d have tried to restore from Windows but update and language packs installed previously remains anyway.

Thank you Lauraa :))))) (Ps. you also have TL variant?)

Laura
    Participant

at this point i don’t think you will ever see the official -TL image. but as i said you can use the -TD version. mind that if you do, you will lose windows activation and will have to use your own product key to activate

Paolo Benenati
    Participant

OK thank you Laura 🙂

Only one more question: what are differences bethween this 3 variant? TL is the worst?

richie
    Participant

What is the reason for the restore or for new/clear installation?
    Is there some mallware, or what?
    I have also version TL

Laura
    Participant

i wouldn’t say it’s the worst, it’s basically a TD without a proper windows license.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar