i7 Stylus Win10 'Critical process died' after last update

i7 Stylus Win10 'Critical process died' after last update

TechTablets Forums Cube Forums General Discussion i7 Stylus Win10 'Critical process died' after last update

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Joe
    Participant

hey all,

I have a Cube i7 Stylus with Windows 10 on it, and the latest update has left me totally broken and unable to boot. It blue screens with “Critical Process Died”. I can get in to the advanced repair tools etc, but there’s nothing that has successfully fixed it, and I have no way to roll back. The only thing that has worked for me, is fortunately I use a backup tool that gives me bare-metal recovery, and I have been able to restore back to a previous point. I tried stopping the updates from happening, but now I have a warning at boot up saying “this build will expire on 10/1, and will force your PC to reboot” something like that. So, I went ahead and forced it to the Fast Track insider build, hoping it was a known issue that had been fixed, but no such luck, back to the same ‘critical process died’ error, after the update.

Anyone else seen this happen and have a fix for it?

Andrew W
    Participant

I have the i7 book. I had to do a reinstall after using an insider build.

I had to manually insert/inject the drivers into the windows image after converting the install.esd to inställ.wim

fun times… requires another win10 machine… o there is a software package called NTlite but I couldn’t work it out

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar