i9 – Screen 'Sparkles' – See Video!

i9 – Screen 'Sparkles' – See Video!

TechTablets Forums Cube Forums Cube i9 Forum i9 – Screen 'Sparkles' – See Video!

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Mark Roberts
    Participant

https://vimeo.com/210403196

See the attached video. It is not very exciting but look at the right hand side of the screen and you will see white lines flashing randomly on the screen.

Latest Intel Driver installed and no background user apps running. Battery or mains connected makes no difference. Anyone got any idea as to what might be causing this. It is something I have seen on older PCs where there is a refresh rate problem but I can fathom it. It is a brand new tablet from Banggood.

matteo pasqualon
    Participant

try to remove the flat cable of lcd and the touch and reconnect it all.sometimes is usefull. if doesn’t work i think the flat cable or some circuit inside the lcd is broken

Chris G
    Keymaster

Yes looks like a hardware fault, if you just got it get in touch with the seller, looks like it was damaged. Maybe if you’re lucky a loose plug, but normally the are plugged in and then glued to stop them from coming out at all.

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: BMAX S15 & Teclast F6 Plus
    Currently testing: LG G8X & Redmi K30

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password