improve display colors

improve display colors

TechTablets Forums Chuwi Forums Chuwi Hi12 Forum improve display colors

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    BoORD_L
    Participant

I’m trying to better display colors too greenish for my taste.

I’ve changed settings in intel graphic driver:

• GREEN: luminosity -5, contrast 49
    • RED: luminosity -5

What about sharing our “experiments” to reach the best color schema?

What I've used and what I've got:
    TECLAST X98 AIR 3G, TECLAST X98 AIR II, TECLAST X98 PRO,CHUWI HI8, CHUWI HI12, CUBE I9

Rene
    Participant

Thanks for reporting, i’ll test it on mine. I was testing a new lens on my xiaomi Yi camera and noticed a gap in the reality of the colors, perhaps it was the screen afterall 🙂

foop
    Participant

We really need an ICC profile… who has a colorimeter?? ..might make a decent addition to reviews to see how  good calibrated display can be @Chris !

Could a SP3 ICC profile maybe work?

kuko61
    Participant

I have colorimeter, but Hi12 is on the way. When he will be delivered (approximately two weeks), i create ICC profile.

foop
    Participant

Thank you kuko61, that will be great, please remember to share it here when you do!

In the mean time I have tried one made for the SP3 – http://sdrv.ms/12pmwq0 credit to jommon on surfaceforums.net. I’ve attached it too in case that link dies at some point. OK it’s not allowed so I guess not.

It seems to work pretty well to me. Instructions on how to install it here; http://www.tftcentral.co.uk/articles/icc_profiles.htm#install — the instructions for windows 7 worked.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Any idea how to calibrate in Android?

BoORD_L
    Participant

I don’t have android installed on my chuwi but i think it requires a custom kernel that permits color calibration.

What I've used and what I've got:
    TECLAST X98 AIR 3G, TECLAST X98 AIR II, TECLAST X98 PRO,CHUWI HI8, CHUWI HI12, CUBE I9

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password