Install Windows & Android in Tbook10 by Oddillio Labs; contact [email protected]

Install Windows & Android in Tbook10 by Oddillio Labs; contact [email protected]

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums Tbook Series Install Windows & Android in Tbook10 by Oddillio Labs; contact [email protected]

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    alrahimkhan
    Participant

***************PDF with images available for download “Click Here“***************

Precaution:

i, Prior to OS installation, please carefully read the detailed steps mentioned here in this document.

ii, This document explains about how to install both windows 10 and Android 5.5

iii, This process will erase all data on the disc, please backup important data in advance

iv, This installation process will take approximately 2 hours so ensure that the device is fully charged prior to installation

For any further assistance please contact our technical support team at “[email protected]

You need the following:

USB Keyboard – 1

8GB flash drive – 1

16GB flash drive – 1

Install Ultraiso 9.5.2 (URL:)

Clean both of your flash drives using Diskpart command in order to delete any partition in flash drive. Visit http://pan.baidu.com/s/1milJGJe and download the zip files and extract it to separate folders.

If you need any help in this section, please contact our technical support team at “[email protected]

Finally you will get two major folders:

1, TbooK 10 (E6N5)_双系统_Android5.1-V1.04版固件

2, TbooK 10_双系统_Win10安装文件_20160225版

Preparing Android Flash Drive:

Step 1: Format the 8GB flash drive using the following settings:

Step 2: Copy the files from this folder – “TbooK 10 (E6N5)_双系统_Android5.1-V1.04版固件” and paste it into the 8GB flash drive.

Now you have your flash drive with Android OS ready to install.

Preparing Windows Flash Drive:

Step 1: Run Ultraiso as Administrator.

Step 2: Open “WINPE_amd64_auto.iso” located in the “TbooK 10_双系统_Win10安装文件_20160225版” folder which you downloaded.

Step 3: Click Bootable>Write Disk image

Step 4: Tick “Create Boot Partition”

Step 5: Click Write

Step 6: Click YES in the popup dialogue box

Wait till it is completed. Now you have created a hidden partition in the flash drive with the WINPE_amd64_auto.iso file in it. Next step is the copy the remaining files.

Step 7: Remaining partition of the same flash drive should be formatted with the following settings.

Step 8: Once formatting is completed, copy two folders i) images and ii) Scripts into this newly formatted NTFS partition.

If everything is proper the flash drive will have name WINPE

Now you have your flash drive with Windows OS ready to install.

Android Installation:

Step 1: Connect your OTG cable to your device

Step 2: Connect a USB Hub to the OTG cable

Step 3: Connect a keyboard and the 8GB Flash drive into the USB Hub

Step 4: Gently press your device’s power button for 3 Seconds

Step 5: Press ESC key in the keyboard until you enter BIOS

Step 6: Use arrow keys to navigate and select “Boot Manager” press “Enter key” to open Boot Manager

Step 7: In Boot Manager select “Internal EFI Shell” and press Enter

It will ask “Press ESC in 5 seconds to skip startup.nsh, any other key to continue” press ENTER. Now the tablet will automatically start installing. No more human intervention needed. Please be patient till it restarts. We have attached few stages of the installation below. Please wait till your device reboots. It takes nearly 25-30 Mins

This one will take some time and send a result that Flash done. After this process, your tablet will look like the flashing is finished. After few minutes the tablet will execute other command. So please be patient till your tablet reboots. Once your device reboots, remove your flash drive quickly. Do not leave it connected to the USB Hub.

Finally your device will reboot with these logos

Enter your time zone and other details. Finally you have now installed Android successfully.

Windows Installation:

Step 1: Shutdown your android OS.

Step 2: Connect the 16GB flash drive.

Step 3: Gently press your device’s power button for 3 Seconds

Step 5: Press ESC key in the keyboard until you enter BIOS

Step 6: Use arrow keys to navigate and select “Boot Manager” press “Enter key” to open Boot Manager

Step 7: Here you will find the name of your flash drive brand name. Select it and press ENTER

Now the tablet will automatically start installing. No more human intervention needed. Please be patient till it restarts. We have attached few stages of the installation below. Please wait till your device reboots. It takes nearly 2 Hours to restart.

Finally you have now installed Windows successfully. After this installation the windows will be in Chinese language. But when the device boots firs time, it will ask with a popup dialogue box “OOBE” click the OK Button (the button will be in Chinese language it is the left button). Now the system will restart again with English version.

Reach us at “ [email protected] ” for any help.

***************PDF with images available for download “Click Here“***************

Mo Cremer
    Participant

Hello!

the link for .zip-files is only available if you have baidu client. Can you upload/mirror the files somewhere else?

Greetings MO

JOLRI
    Participant

Hello,

Please could you explain to me how to reinstall windows 10 only because my tablet does not boot on it (black screen, background blinking).

To do that I have at the moment:

• a USB bootable flash drive with windows 10 – 64bits on it (created with Microsoft Media Creation Tool).
    • the necessaries driver (downloaded on Techtablets website).
    • a keyboard with touchpad

Could you explain to me step by step how to do? (my language is French).

Android works perfectly it’s why I’d like to reinstall windows only.

Thank you for your help 🙂

Regards,

Onins Lao
    Participant

Is it possible to install windows 10 only so I can have bigger free space?

JOLRI
    Participant

Hello,
    It is not my question, I want to keep Android and just reinstall win10…

regards,

walter
    Participant

hi, there a way to reset the partition Android?
    the backup and restore menu does not work.
    thank you

JOLRI
    Participant

Hi Walter,

You have to do that:

Méthode manuelle :

• Éteindre la tablette.
      – Presser simultanément les boutons home + vol haut puis Power.
      – Relâcher les boutons à l’allumage de l’écran.
      – La tablette redémarre en mode “Recovery”.
    • La navigation dans les menus du mode Recovery se fait à l’aide des boutons volume haut et bas.
      -Le bouton Power permet de valider les choix.

–> Faire wipe data puis factory reset.

• Redemarrer la tablette et suivre les instructions.

Bon courage !

John
    Participant

Hello,

I have a bootloop in windows.

So i need to reinstall windows (android is fine and i want to keep it),

but i can’t download the zip.

What can i do ?

Thanks !

Ronald Bonants
    Participant

does anybody has an alternative download link for the files??

It’s impossible for my the download these because you need a baidu account with Chinese characters

thanks in advance

John
    Participant
    Michael
    Participant

I have a Teclast Tbook 16s, the Windows 10 is working properly but the Android will not boot to finish. I have severally tried to recover and repair the android but I didn’t get through. Please, can someone help me with instructions on how to complete the boot? I need to keep the windows running, yet, I want to reinstall the Android. Please, someone help. Thank you.

John
    Participant

Hi if there is anybody still alive I am stuck at this “Step 2: Open “WINPE_amd64_auto.iso” located in the “TbooK 10_双系统_Win10安装文件_20160225版” folder which you downloaded. ”

When I try to open winpeamd nothing happens

had
    Participant

Can u tell me how can i reset BIOS or install new firmware om tbook 10s with blank screen(nothing displayed cant enter bios just ledlight is on when turn on devices)?? its any option to revive a device with any other PC or USB stick ? Really need your help good people.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar