Intel Atom CherryTrail + 3G/LTE + GPS

Intel Atom CherryTrail + 3G/LTE + GPS

TechTablets Forums General General Discussion Intel Atom CherryTrail + 3G/LTE + GPS

Tagged: , , ,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    ice
    Participant

I’m looking for a DualOS tablet with the latest Intel Chipset AND data connectivity + gps

Is there any roadmap about the availability on market of such a device?

regards

ice
    Participant

The new Lenovo Yoga tablet 3 PRO (ZA0G0054DE) sports anm Atom x5 with LTE modem and GPS

unofortunatelly 2GB ram, 32GB rom, Android 5.1 only (no dual boot)

But at least it means that Intel has started delivering the X5 bundled with the connection module.

So I hope we can see chinese manufacturer using it too

Evil E.
    Participant

Unfortunately Lenovo is also (in)famous for installing spyware on their products and collecting usage data of their customers.

AdrianRichie
    Participant

Hi guys

I just purchased the<span style=”max-height: 999999px; font-weight: bold; color: #444444; font-family: Roboto-Regular, HelveticaNeue, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 20px;”>Teclast X16</span><span style=”color: #222222; font-family: Roboto-Regular, HelveticaNeue, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 20px;”> Pro and for some reason the location setting is not working in the Android OS. The map apps that I download like google maps cannot find my location even the location setting is turned on. Any suggestion s would be v much appreciated.</span>

Thanks inadvance.

Adrian

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar