Intel HD graphics display scaling fix for i7 & i7 Stylus

Intel HD graphics display scaling fix for i7 & i7 Stylus

TechTablets Forums Cube Forums i7 Core M / i7 Stylus Discussion Intel HD graphics display scaling fix for i7 & i7 Stylus

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Chris G
    Keymaster

I was having issues with the screen not scaling when running games at lower resolutions like 1280 x 720. There would be these massive borders either side of the image, very ugly and hard to play. It just would not scale to fit the screen.

After searching Intel support forums, a few failed driver attempts here is the fix.

Download these Intel drivers here: http://techtablets.com/download/cube/i7%20Stylus/Windows%20Drivers/Intel_GFX_Driver_July_15_win64_153621.zip

Reboot your tablet, then select the below options to have the image “scale to fit”

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: BMAX S15 & Teclast F6 Plus
    Currently testing: LG G8X & Redmi K30

sean
    Participant

appreciate your work  !

sean
    Participant

installed this driver and doesn’t offer the option you have on the screen.

Scaling only shows ‘maintain display scaling’

Any help ?

Chris G
    Keymaster

I was using an external monitor too when I had the option appear with this drive. before it was maintain display scaling only option. Try other drivers from laptopdrivers2go (google it) You can find them in the forum.

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: BMAX S15 & Teclast F6 Plus
    Currently testing: LG G8X & Redmi K30

metalfingers
    Participant

Has anyone tried installing this driver on the Cube i7 Stylus. When I try it I get an error message “This computer does not meet the minimum requirements for installing the software”.

Cabela
    Participant

Thanks ! I was looking for that :))

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar