intel vt-x technology enabled, duOS emulator working

intel vt-x technology enabled, duOS emulator working

TechTablets Forums Chuwi Forums Chuwi Hi12 Forum intel vt-x technology enabled, duOS emulator working

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    spzjulien supercowz
    Participant

just got my Chuwi Hi12 this morning, and since intel vt-x technology is enabled in bios, i was able to install duOS android lolipoop emulator and i was surprise to see that the emulator, is working at fair good speed, and i was able to play Clash royal

so until, dualbot convertion files, is a good thing that we can emulate android …

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Chris G
    Keymaster

Good news, yes the CHuwi Hi12 performance is okay considering it’s only an Atom X5 Z8300. The huge thermal pad on the SoC helps I think. Hopefully we won’t need emulators soon if Chuwi releases some flashable dual boot files for us Windows users.

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: BMAX S15 & Teclast F6 Plus
    Currently testing: LG G8X & Redmi K30

spzjulien supercowz
    Participant

Good news, yes the CHuwi Hi12 performance is okay considering it’s only an Atom X5 Z8300. The huge thermal pad on the SoC helps I think. Hopefully we won’t need emulators soon if Chuwi releases some flashable dual boot files for us Windows users.

hy chris, how are u ?

the duOS working pretty good, im really amaze, i just try paradise bay game, with 3d grafix, and the game run pretty well, this game dont even run on my telacts X98 plus .. !! very happy

i think dualboot files should be there soon .. 🙂  but good to use DuOS emulator … untils files are there

this tablet is really great for the price i pay (200$) better than my teclast … for sure ..
    thank chuwi to enable virtualisation, not like teclast tablet ! 🙁

edit : i did try Xubuntu, and seem working great, but no wifi and touchpad, but with 2 real usb port, is not a big deal to attack wifi and M/Keyboard

BoORD_L
    Participant

i do really like supercows XD …  I like your attitude to hacking

What I've used and what I've got:
    TECLAST X98 AIR 3G, TECLAST X98 AIR II, TECLAST X98 PRO,CHUWI HI8, CHUWI HI12, CUBE I9

spzjulien supercowz
    Participant

i do really like supercows XD … I like your attitude to hacking

thanks, i think i will work on it, and IF we get dualboot files, im planing Custom rom… i love this tablet ….

BoORD_L
    Participant

good new!!! 😉

edit: i saw you on 4PDA too. nice to see we share same tablets time past time

What I've used and what I've got:
    TECLAST X98 AIR 3G, TECLAST X98 AIR II, TECLAST X98 PRO,CHUWI HI8, CHUWI HI12, CUBE I9

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar