Internal Speaker Issue

Internal Speaker Issue

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums Teclast F6 Pro Internal Speaker Issue

Tagged: ,

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Boong
    Participant

My F6 Pro internal speaker not working, only popping sound out. Headphone connect to 3.5mm jack working well.

I’ve followed this post https://techtablets.com/forum/topic/realtek-f6-pro-audio-fix-for-sound-pop-may-apply-to-all-realtek-issues/

But not working. Realtek Hight Definition Audio driver working well but no sound. I’ve tried to changer driver versions latest to oldest version I can find. Upgrade Windows 10 version to 1709 and 1803 not working. Anybody can help me? Thanks.

Olly
    Participant

That sounds like a hardware issue. For example:

• You have blown your speakers by playing too loud
    • Your speakers are physically damaged
    • There is a wiring issue – electrical short or wired to the wrong terminals

I would open up the laptop and check it out. You can use videos and pictures online to check the speaker connector polarity (which colours go to which pins) on the motherboard, and you can remove the speaker housing to check the speaker membranes for any visible damage.

I’m not sure what kind of warranty Teclast offer, but my personal understanding is that once you buy China you’re on your own with no help whatsoever, except of course from the lovely people in these forums!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar