Iplay 20 pro. Split screen.

Iplay 20 pro. Split screen.

TechTablets Forums Cube Forums General Discussion Iplay 20 pro. Split screen.

Tagged: 

• This topic has 8 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 4 months ago by Barry Thomson.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Barry Thomson
    Participant

Is it possible to run split screen on this tablet? I have found no way of doing this, even though it is android 10.

Kim
    Participant

Yes, it is possible. Tap on the button that shows what are the open apps. You will see all the apps that are open. If you want to to see Chrome on one side, tap on the Google icon and the option for split screen will appear. Select the split screen option. Then select the other app for the other side of the screen.

Barry Thomson
    Participant

Thanks very much for that information Kim.??

Jeff Arden
    Participant

Just tap on the button that shows opening apps. Then tap on the Google icon and select the split screen option to see Chrome on one side. Next, select other app for other side of the screen.

talleychan
    Participant

Really, it can be. Tap the button showing the available applications, cookie clicker. All the applications that are open will be seen. Tap the Google button, and the screen-split option appears if you want to display Chrome on one page, page example 2 player games. Choose the screen division choice. Then, on the other hand, pick the application.

warlike
    Participant

Thanks to the author’s comprehensive description, I learnt everything I needed to know about my topic after reading this post. I published a review that you may read on the domyessay review. Thank you so much for your time and attention.

hoadao3493
    Participant

Your article is very good and useful, thank you for sharing, bk8 hopes that next time you will have more good articles to send to all readers.

Tyshawn Wilkinson
    Participant

Simply click the option that indicates opening apps. To view Chrome on one side, press the Google icon and choose the split screen option. Select a different app for the other side of the screen next. blockpost

todd toddcarMAY
    Participant

Simply select the app-opening option from the menu. Press the Google icon and select the split screen option to view Chrome on one side. Next, choose an alternative app for the opposite side of the screen. basketball stars

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar