Is the Redmi note 5 still the best choice?

Is the Redmi note 5 still the best choice?

TechTablets Forums Chinese Mobile Phone Discussion General Mobile Discussion Is the Redmi note 5 still the best choice?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Pawel 3 weeks, 4 days ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Pawel
    Participant

Hi

The Samsung a3 my company gave is just driving me crazy. And so I decided to get a phone on my own. The choice was clear to me till.. 3 days ago. From my personal point of view what counts us the battery life and rear camera quality. The Redmi note 5 is a great quality zlityb/price winner but… a new player arrived on the market. The Honor 8x. 3750 battery very thin bezels good soc (kirin 710). There is the notch which I am not a fun but… Honor did great job on thus one. It is small and so you can see a lot of notifications. Can’t find a real honest review. Battery life and camera wise is it on the same level as the RN5. The honor us better looking but is it really better?

Pawel
    Participant

Oh and.. locally (in Europe) the price for the 4/64 GB version is the sale 249 euros for both of them…

Pawel
    Participant

No-one ?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password