is there updated firmware?

is there updated firmware?

TechTablets Forums Cube Forums Cube Mix Plus is there updated firmware?

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    donghwan
    Participant

I find someting change in this web

i18 is cube mix plus, right?

http://www.cube-tablet.com/download

I18(I1301)ssd Firmware    2018-7-31    Download
    Extract password: wh9h

Dhr. Jeep
    Participant

That might be interesting. I downloaded it with a whooping 50kb/sec from their Baidu server (Are Google servers that slow in China?). During the download I saw the package was uploaded on 11th of May 2018 but the files were created on the 4th of May.

Inside the .rar file is a small tutorial with pictures on how to install the firmware. It’s fairly easy so no need for that one.

Leaves the firmware package! My guess it’s a SSD-controller update, mainly because the tutorial directly translates into that 😀
    I will make a comparison of the speeds before and after installation, see if anything happens. Will do it later this week.

FUCKTECHTABLET
    Participant

wow sound good but can not login to baidu to dowanload wuth their account. The site require secirity verification via their phone or via thier email

FUCK FUCKTECHTABLET

Dhr. Jeep
    Participant

Not required to login. If you click in the ‘download’ in the OP message, you’ll get to a Chinese Baidu site. Click the icon with the download arrow that also says ‘13.5M.’ If there is another field first: just fill in the password that is also in the OP: wh9h

FUCKTECHTABLET
    Participant

If you found my answer helpful, you may donate to me at my signature above! August 10, 2018 at 8:28 am #145359 Reply | Quote Dhr. JeepParticipant Posts: 54

What is that?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

FUCK FUCKTECHTABLET

FUCKTECHTABLET
    Participant

Ok I see. Click at the upper right icon not the bottom one. But it download very slow

FUCK FUCKTECHTABLET

FUCKTECHTABLET
    Participant

Can not detect device. Get device info Error?

FUCK FUCKTECHTABLET

FUCKTECHTABLET
    Participant

Useless

Attachments:

FUCK FUCKTECHTABLET

eljuggy
    Participant

Just to let you know that 2 months ago, my “FORESEE 128 GB” SSD died. see this thread

Maybe the firmware can solve or avoid this problem ?

FUCKTECHTABLET
    Participant

Just to let you know that 2 months ago, my “FORESEE 128 GB” SSD died. see this thread Maybe the firmware can solve or avoid this problem ?

but it useless because it refuse to update ‘wrong model identifier’

WTF

FUCK FUCKTECHTABLET

AMAC
    Participant

<span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>Hola, no he podido descargar el archivo. alguien lo tiene?</span></span>

I18 (I1301) ssd Firmware.

crazybyte
    Participant

Hello guys ,it´s impossible to download the file 

wh9h

due a captcha, can anyone upload it?

Juanma
    Participant

Hi!

I have managed to download the firmware from the baidu website and uploaded to mega: https://mega.nz/#!tgpXkILS!9r9g6xEZ4czmj1W-R2PghUkiMz4Kt_QMc8xHzjAWB5Q

In the RAR file are an EXE and a DOC with the steps which are in Chinese (google translate will be your best friend :)).

Regards.

Juanma
    Participant

Just saw that some people have problems with the firmware. I accomplished upgrade mine without problems. My tablet have the Foresee SSD (named as 64GB but it’s a 128GB unit).

The firmware utilty recognized my SSD as a SBMF21.1 and upgraded it to SBMF21.2.

Attachments:
    FUCKTECHTABLET
    Participant

didnt work for me. It detect the ForeSee SSD but says no need to upgrade or something bla bla

FUCK FUCKTECHTABLET

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar