It is impossible to get root access?

It is impossible to get root access?

TechTablets Forums Cube Forums Cube iWork12 It is impossible to get root access?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Miguel
    Participant

Good morning everyone and discupas for my bad English. I have this tablet two weeks and at the moment I am quite satisfied, especially considering the price of the device. But it gives me great dissatisfaction can not (for example) make the Chrome always identified as desktop (on a 12.2-inch tablet mobile websites are crap), change the dpi interface or install a adblock …
    I need root !!
    Nobody knows how to get it ?, thank you very much in advance for any help. Regards!

Miguel
    Participant

Good morning everyone and discupas for my bad English. I have this tablet two weeks and at the moment I am quite satisfied, especially considering the price of the device. But it gives me great dissatisfaction can not (for example) make the Chrome always identified as desktop (on a 12.2-inch tablet mobile websites are crap), change the dpi interface or install a adblock, etc, etc … I need root !! Nobody knows how to get it ?, thank you very much in advance for any help. Regards!

Ishan Perusinghe
    Participant

I tried to get the tablet in android mode to link to PC in USB debugging mode and I couldnt even do that. They have disabled the ability to even connect to anothe PC and use ADB.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar