Iwork 10 black screen doesn't work

Iwork 10 black screen doesn't work

TechTablets Forums Cube Forums Cube iWork10 Ultimate Iwork 10 black screen doesn't work

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Alon
    Participant

Hello everyone.

I have new iwork 10 dual and in a mistake I did a reset to the windows boot. Through the reset the loading stucked on 7 precent and the computer shut down .

Since then I only have black screen when I try to open the tablet and always a blinking blue spot where the charging light is.

The batterie is full and I can’t even go to the bios or even other system function to try something .

I tried to down load to a USB windows 10 to flash it but still only black screen without any logo and only blinking blue light…

Somebody?? Help??

Thanks!!!!

Alon
    Participant

By the way I also have the original cube keyboard .

Hans Sprungfeld
    Participant

Why do I find more and more people with this problem, tablet dead, and just blue led blinking? This tablet seems to be a ticking time bomb.

Siu Lay
    Participant

I have the same problem after less than 5 days of light usage.

Alon
    Participant

And what r u going to do?!?!

I bought it straight from China and nobody knows there quiet English to even give me some support!!!

My Name
    Participant

Lucky me, I seem to have the same issue.  I’ve had the tablet for like a week and haven’t really used it, but I cloned its internal storage to an external drive last night because I was hoping to repartition the drive and install only Windows on it tonight.  But when I went to turn it on tonight, the blue LED turned on for a second like it always does, but then nothing happened — the tablet doesn’t turn on.  Nothing comes on the screen, can’t even get to the BIOS.  I also had issues with the keyboard — the ‘6’ key liked to randomly press itself when I was typing.  I’m hoping GearBest’s return process isn’t a total PITA…

Alon
    Participant

So I understand we r in the same situation.

I also understand that u r in the process of returning the tablet through gearbrst …is it going well? Did they take your tablet ?

My Name
    Participant

I just sent a support ticket last night and am still waiting to hear back.

EDIT:  Hmm, strange…  I left the tablet charging last night and it was at full charge this morning, and I tried turning it on again and today it turns on normally.  It doesn’t seem like the battery should have been depleted when I tried it last night, and I also tried turning in on while plugged in last night, to no avail.  I’m guessing GearBest probably won’t get back to me until Monday since we have a weekend coming up, so I guess I’ll play around with it the next few days and see what happens.  Will report back with my findings.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Their support are working weekends as well. Just finished my return with them on my Iwork10 tablet that died on me the 3rd week I had it and refused to start. Got a refund to use either to buy same tablet or something else.

I have the keyboard (used a couple of times) and a tampered glass (unused) that they didnt accept because they are not faulty, so unless I can get those sold I might try the type-C version.

Anything your wondering regarding their return policy?

Alon
    Participant

Wow I have never seen one n my life something like this that so many people have the same weird problem. Before I bought it I saw so many good review on this company and never even think about situation like this.

Now I’m doubting if I really want to get a new one or just ask my money back …

Fernando
    Participant

same thing happened to me like a month ago, so i decide to open the tablet an unsolder just one battery cable from the logic board and soldering back, turn it on and i worked i believe this happen because i rooted and installed greenefy and another program for control the battery usage, this kind of program can mess whit the screen not turn on from the sleep o standby mode, so i decide to flash back the android and never try to install programs to extended the battery life and i don’t have a problem since

Sorry for any mistakes but english is not my first language

Hans Sprungfeld
    Participant

Just to make sure… you guys know, that you need to press the power button down for at least ~8-10 seconds (hard power off), then let go and press it again 3-5 seconds to turn it on again, if for example Windows is stuck in a bluescreen, right?

malam
    Participant

press the power button down for at least ~8-10 seconds (hard power off), then let go and press it again 3-5 seconds to turn it on again. thank! its work! you are live saver.

Marcel
    Participant

I bought this tablet from eBay, it came with windows only everything was fine until this morning the battery was dead so I plugged the tablet into a charging cable and when I came back after 30 min the tablet was still dead and I couldn’t turn it on, so I tried various combinations and the tablet would not boot up so I thought that I might let it charge for a while but then I noticed that the blue led is not coming up even though the tablet is charging for and hour on a 5v 2amp charger anyone got any clues?

Marcel
    Participant

I bought this tablet from eBay, it came with windows only everything was fine until this morning the battery was dead so I plugged the tablet into a charging cable and when I came back after 30 min the tablet was still dead and I couldn’t turn it on, so I tried various combinations and the tablet would not boot up so I thought that I might let it charge for a while but then I noticed that the blue led is not coming up even though the tablet is charging for and hour on a 5v 2amp charger anyone got any clues?

I left it to charge and still nothing. I have also tried 5 different cables 3 different chargers and now I just decided to leave the tablet overnight plugged into a 5v 2a charger

Any clues?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar