iwork 10 ultimate vs ultrabook vs flagship: what's the difference?

iwork 10 ultimate vs ultrabook vs flagship: what's the difference?

TechTablets Forums Cube Forums Cube iWork10 Ultimate iwork 10 ultimate vs ultrabook vs flagship: what's the difference?

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    windows+android=love
    Participant

Hi,

On online merchendise, I see two types of iwork 10s: ultimate, ultrabook, and flagship

I found the specs and the descriptions to be same/similar but they are called differently.

What are the differences btw those 3? Just the name?

Flubski
    Participant

They are all the same …

TWICE
    Participant

more or less the same. you only have to note the port that is on the tablet; microUSB 3.0 or USB Type C.

Chris Clayton
    Participant

How do I tell if it is micro 3 or type C? And do the cables have different connectors? My machine has not arrived yet, and although I am familiar with using USB2 I have no experience at all with micro 3 and type C. Do they perform differently?

TWICE
    Participant

The specifications page should state which port it has; Type C or microUSB 3.0. Yes the connectors are different. But the Type C port in the iWork 10 doesn’t not function as USB 3.0/3.1. Just hardwired to USB 2.0 port and simply calling it Type C. For charging, the one with microUSB 3.0 charges via the microUSB 2.0 port but the Type C version charges via the Type C port instead of the microUSB 2.0 port. That’s about it.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar