IWork Pro 10 (i1002) display problem.

IWork Pro 10 (i1002) display problem.

TechTablets Forums Cube Forums Cube iWork10 Ultimate IWork Pro 10 (i1002) display problem.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Sebastiaan
    Participant

18/06/03 buy and very good 1 weeks laters only adapter fire burn and new adapter than good.

18/11/11 bigger problem and say most my tablet resend to Winco store (china) and i come form Netherlands there most i send back to for repair
    that costs my 60 euro. First fire burn adapter and new adapter than now bigger problem that display have flicker and shutter cannot fixed.
    i have new driver installed and reinstall windows 10 home 1703 not fix and i have windows 10 home 1803 and 1809 with new driver not fixed.

You can see my video here what is that problem display/ screen only 50% brightness and 100% brightness problem.

https://1drv.ms/v/s!AtxT6Q7CWSw7g-ItSIlq2rUpYDKlwg

Not that only problem display/screen maar more problem that UEFI-bios NOT landscapes and this portret and i have new firmware bios
    nothing fixed and portret not landscapes and reinstall windows first portret than setting intel than landscape that not good bios Winco say TF Card for new Firmware bios send to my and 3 month later not TF Card not new firmware bios 🙁

Iam not happy this I1002 problem and my sun have Cube Mix Plus this very good 3 years old no problem and i new IWork 10 pro.

Sorry for my english bad, i come from Netherlands.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Sebastiaan
    Participant

nobody knows?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password