iWork11 microSD Issues

iWork11 microSD Issues

TechTablets Forums Cube Forums General Discussion iWork11 microSD Issues

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Kevin
    Participant

In hoping that I could somewhat expand the storage space of my Cube iWork11, I bought a Sandisk 128gb microSD card. However, it seems that this card is not compatible at all with the tablet. Further research resulted in even more confusion as to the actual specs of this device, as 3 different sites list the iWork11 as being compatible with 3 different capacities of microSD card: 128GB, 64GB, and 32GB.

Cube’s official site states that the iWork11 is only compatible with sizes upto 32GB, while Chris’ videos suggests that a 64GB card also works. However, lurking some other forums suggests that neither 128GB or 64Gb should work, and if they do, at most, only  intermittently.

I would really appreciate it if other owners of similar tablets could also chime in on this issue, as it would be nice to other people’s experiences before I splurge on another microSD card.

On a separate note, USB3 seems to be completely non-functional. Just like the microSD card, absolutely nothing happens when any microSD card is plugged into the device. In order to make these devices work, I can only partially plug them in, so the the tablet can recognise them as USB2 devices. As far as I can tell, the USB3 drivers are installed, and nothing in Device Manager has a yellow exclamation mark next to it.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar