Iwork11 wacom 64 bit driver, anyone?

Iwork11 wacom 64 bit driver, anyone?

TechTablets Forums Cube Forums General Discussion Iwork11 wacom 64 bit driver, anyone?

• This topic has 10 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by Geve.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Geve
    Participant

I got the tablet updated to win10 64bit without downloading the package from Cube’s “official channel”

Windows update failed to find driver for about 20 “devices”.

I used the “X98 PRO_Driver win10 Teclast drivers pack” found on this site and cut the unknown devices to 3.

What I really need now is the Wacom 64bit driver for Iwork11.

Right now it has a code 10!

Anyone?

Geve
    Participant

The “Enhanced Tablet Driver 7.3.2-12” works.

Found this link and download from the link within    http://us.wacom.com/en/feeldriver/

Christian
    Participant

Hi, sounds very interresting…how did you manage do do a fresh win64 install?

Could you describe how you did it?

thanks

Mr.Lee

Geve
    Participant

It could be straight forward, I guess, if you could get the “official release dual os package” which I’m unable to get my hands on.

The first day when the official release came out, the link was to baixxxx.

I managed to download the 64bit Bios package portion, not the whole package, which is a small file no registration was needed.

I used Showkeyplus to get the 32bit Win10 Key from my tablet.

Download Win10 home 32/64bit from Microsoft and save to USB key option.

I backup/dump the current bios of my tablet…just in case.

Did a system(basically just the C: drive) backup using Todobackup.

Update the bios to 64 bit in Windows which will shut down the tablet when done.

Before reboot …connect your keyboard…you need it

Plug your 64bit(from Microsoft)USB key and boot the tablet from there.

You might need to press ESC to change boot order if needed.

The Win installation will take a couple re-start…whenever you were left in the UEFI shell just type “exit” and Windows installation will continues.
    When done……20 some unknown devices and no wifi as it is also one missing driver.

Download the Iwork10 flagship dual OS. I get it from techtablet here.

Actually I used drivers from the other package I mentioned last post… I think I could have skip if I just downloaded the much bigger file …. The Iwork10 (needed it for the battery indicator).

I use 7zip to extract the Windows/system32 directory from the file “Install.wim” which is

In the WIN10/USB2/images directory.

From here just go to Device management and update the devices without driver by pointing it to the directory we extracted.

I have no problem with activation using my 32bit win 10 Key.

I did chat with Microsoft tech online and was told updating the bios to 64 is fine as long as activation goes; before I update my tablet.

However, at this point, there is still one driver missing ….Its not something I “missed” at this point…lol

It could be back camera…could be gps? have’nt really look it at this time as long as I have internet connection and sound.
    Yeah…the power indicator…don’t want to driain the stupid thing.

Christian
    Participant

Hi!

Thanks for all the information. Sounds pretty much straight forward.

Regarding your Driver ISssues I found a threat here where several drivers are linked…perhaps theer is something for you:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/windows-8-rt/general/cube-iwork-11-stylus-review-versatile-t3257551/page7?nocache=1

Would you mind sharing your Bios-Update file?

regards

Mr.Lee

P.S.: Did you ever try sd cards bigger 32 GByte?

Geve
    Participant

Its my first chinese tablet. Didn’t expect getting drivers from manufacturer is so difficult.

Nothing like what I’m used to!

Why Cube wasn’t interested in releasing the bios earlier is what puzzle me.

File attached…

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Geve
    Participant

No luck in getting  stable access with 64Gb lexar 666 which I think is SDXC card.

I even formatted it to 64Gb(don’t want to waste any space) fat32 using third party sw. … same result.

It won’t show up every boot and required taking it out and putting in back in when that happens etc.

Christian
    Participant

Normaly I would sys Support is a matter of cost and that results in price…but…ever had a Samsung Device 😉

Thanks for the BIOS-File.

Is everything work fine with the fresh install?

WIFI, WACOM, Batterylife?

And do you have the chance to try the micro sd card?

regards and thanks

Christian

Geve
    Participant

Nothing out of the ordinary so far. I only use it an hour or 2 at a time.

I had a pen, looked like the one from cube, it worked fine for about 3 weeks then stopped working; the pen just died.

Full refund to my account from ebay seller within one day.

I use my Note 10.1 spen for now. Its more precise when comes to the corners and edges than the one from ebay.

I’m still waiting for a couple more cheap S-pen to arrive.

The sound is so much better coming out of the Note 10.1.

Christian
    Participant

No luck in getting stable access with 64Gb lexar 666 which I think is SDXC card. I even formatted it to 64Gb(don’t want to waste any space) fat32 using third party sw. … same result. It won’t show up every boot and required taking it out and putting in back in when that happens etc.

Thank you for trying, thougt my unit was faulty.

32GByte card is working fine, above same results as you had…so seems it is only capable of 32 cards…

regards

MrLee

Geve
    Participant

Thank you for the link to find the drivers.

I went down the list in device manager and upgrade the driver pointing to the newly downloaded driver directory.

Its about half I already have the best driver…the other half got updated.

One had problem being updated. I uninstalled that one and check the delete box too.

Do the upgrade again and no driver found in the new source.

Point it back to the win32 directory to get it installed again…. strange.

The Lexax sd card has no problem whatsoever in my notes 10.1. then the spec of Notes is 64Gb and it seems many found its fine with 128Gb.

This is an entertainment unit for my wife.

To be honest, 32bit, 64bit or whatever does not matter to her as long as the movies run and there is sound.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar