Jumper ezbook 3 pro V4 Speakers

Jumper ezbook 3 pro V4 Speakers

TechTablets Forums Jumper Discussion EZBook series Jumper ezbook 3 pro V4 Speakers

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Michal
    Participant

Hi,

I recived it yesterday.

My first impresion is ok, I change this thermal pad on procesor for thermal paste.

Had problem with downloading my language for windows, but find solution here on forum I had windows updates disabled in services.msc.

I have one hardwer problem with speakers. I know it’s not highend, but they buzz a little a specially left one.

We have solution for it? Maybe i can change it for something else? I dont find any topic about speakers on forum.

Regards

Nebular
    Participant

Ya, this is a one of the bigger risk with chines laptops, The factorys there ignore the audio technique a liddle^^ – its like Trump and climate change. they don’t understand each other.

try an equalizer. try some audio settings from windows 10. be creative

Bruce Dailey
    Participant

Nebulous, what are the chances that the sound problems are not chines but from Russian hacks? After all, the infamous SIO drivers that people are using for the trackpad come from Russian sources!

Nebular
    Participant

Nebulous, what are the chances that the sound problems are not chines but from Russian hacks? After all, the infamous SIO drivers that people are using for the trackpad come from Russian sources!

haha yes sure the bad bad russia . its always russia 😀

as i said be creative, use the techtablets driver source and try another  drivers.

when you have always the problem from 10-100% loudspeaker volume, the chance is hight that the loudspeaker are crap

Michal
    Participant

So I think its hardware in m case. Do You maybe know where to find new one?

Nebular
    Participant

So I think its hardware in m case. Do You maybe know where to find new one?

that means you like to change the loudspeaker  ?

Michal
    Participant

Yes, if its possible!?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar