Jumper EZbook 3L stuck at jumper logo

Jumper EZbook 3L stuck at jumper logo

TechTablets Forums Jumper Discussion EZBook series Jumper EZbook 3L stuck at jumper logo

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Mark 6 days, 3 hours ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Mark
    Participant

I’ve got my Jumper EZbook 3L (https://www.geekbuying.com/item/Jumper-EZbook-3L-Pro-Silver-384368.html) for about a year now. When I received the laptop I installed a 256gb M2 SSD right away. And It works great ever since.

But last week I pressed the power key and Windows shuts down and the laptop did shut down as it supposed. But after that moment I only see the Jumper screen when I press the power button.
    I tried the following things:
    Disconnected the battery for about a night in order to try to reset the bios.
    Boot without the M2 SSD
    Boot without the battery connected
    Pressed the power button for more then a minute with the battery and power supply connected , without the battery connected and with power supply connected and without the battery connected and without power supply connected.

Tried to press F2, F1, Esc, delete when I powering up the laptop. But it doesn’t react on any of those keys.

I realy don’t know what I can do more. Anybody an idea?

Mark
    Participant

Nobody?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password