Jumper EZPad 5se Keyboard

Jumper EZPad 5se Keyboard

TechTablets Forums Jumper Discussion EZPad series Jumper EZPad 5se Keyboard

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Nick
    Participant

Hi everyone— I got my Jumper EZPad 5se with attachable keyboard and stylus two days ago from geekbuying.com.  Everything worked fine out of the box, and after several Microsoft updates, pretty much nothing worked: no keyboard/trackpad, no stylus, no Bluetooth, sound was broken, even PlugnPlay was broken overall.

Luckily I had backed up the drivers very early on. I have done a clean install, and after help from some posts on this forum, have been able to get everything to work except for the keyboard/trackpad that came with it.

I’m at a loss right now.  I’m currently writing this post on the EZpad 5se but with a wireless Logitech keyboard trackpad.  I guess that’s okay, but I’d really like to get the attachable one to work, and I’m not having any luck.

nicolas poupinet
    Participant

Can you make changes in Windows properties about keyboard and stylus?

https://actiftech.com

Nick
    Participant

Thank you for the reply, Nicolas.  False alarm.  The keyboard is now working, but the pogo connector between keyboard and tablet is very temperamental.  It takes a few reconnections for both trackpad and keyboard to work.

For now, I don’t think anymore that this is a driver issue.

alan
    Participant

How did you make your backup of all of the drivers? Thanks

Nick
    Participant

Hi Alan,

I used a free Windows program that I downloaded from filehippo.com, a reputable download site.  I think the program I used was “Driver Booster.”  There are several similar programs available on the website.

alan
    Participant

Thanks, I’ll try that.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar