Jumper EZpad 6 Pro battery not charging after 74%

Jumper EZpad 6 Pro battery not charging after 74%

TechTablets Forums Jumper Discussion EZPad series Jumper EZpad 6 Pro battery not charging after 74%

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Alexander
    Participant

Hello i have bought EZpad 6 Pro from geekbuying. Everything looks ok for now but i coundn’t fix the battery not charging problem?? tried with uninstalling the battery drivers in device manager but still not charging? Also i can’t open the case to see if there is m.2 ssd slot i want to use 256gb will this work?

The other thing is after i have installed microsoft office 2013 and used kms activator now the windows is not activated. Can someone help me with these problems?

Justin
    Participant

Install HwMonitor from CPUID and look at what the battery states are. You might need to do an RMA if it’s legit just not charging to capacity.

There IS an M.2 slot free, but it’s only large enough to fig 2242 and 2260 sized M.2 cards. I’m also unsure if it will take NVMe SSDs, so look into a SATA card. MyDigitalSSD makes a 256gb one that’ll fit for $99 US.

As far as KMS goes, I can’t help you there.

Alexander
    Participant

On alixpress there is m.2 256gb for 62$ that looks ok

i have battery bar that is showing around 60,000 mWh of 90,000 mWh around 74% and plugged in not charging

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/NT-256-240GB-256GB-NGFF-SSD-HDD-M-2-SATA-6Gb-s-MLC-Solid-State-Disk/32817754508.html

Marinos
    Participant

Hello.

I am having the same issue with a new tablet. I just received it and the battery does not charge more than 52%

HWmonitor shows it is a 90000 mWh capacity and around 47200mWh current capacity and 52%

I have no idea how to fix that issue.

Did you find a solution?

Marinos
    Participant

From what I read just now, it’s a known issue with Chinese tablets. It must be the charger. They recommend using a high quality charger around 3A

Alexander
    Participant

i dont think its the charger becauae on battery bar i see that its xharging good and faat enough with 100000mW which is good  i think also at first it was charging to 86% and after i messed with uninstalling battery drivers all i done is it dropped to 70%…

Marinos
    Participant

I have sent geekbuying an email and currently I am waiting for their answer.

I hope they find a solution. I hope they tell me to send it back at their own expense and send me  another one.

If they accept to send me a new one, I will ask them to check if it charges up to 100% and let me know how much time it stays on battery before they send it.

I will also try to contact jumper too. I have found their phone and I might call them with skype.

alan
    Participant

Sadly there is a possibility that you are seeing the real battery capacity (especially as there is more than one report of this). It is not unknown for Chinese vendors to overstate battery capacities- remember that this could just be the battery manufacturer without the knowledge of the tablet manufacturer.

Marinos
    Participant

I have received an impressive reply from geekbuying support. Their reply was just a line saying to send the tablet back to the factory.

They didn’t even bother giving me the factory address and an RMA number. They should have even offered me the shipping cost to send it back.

Completely unprofessionals!

That was my first and last purchase from them.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password