Jumper EZpad 6 Ultrabook Tablet PC

Jumper EZpad 6 Ultrabook Tablet PC

TechTablets Forums Jumper Discussion EZPad series Jumper EZpad 6 Ultrabook Tablet PC

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anslei
    Participant

New Jumper EZpad 6.

Specs:

11.6 inch large IPS screen: With 1920 x 1080 resolution at 16:9 display ratio and 178° viewing angle, offering good visual experience for watching videos and browsing the Web

CPU: Intel Cherry Trail X5-Z8350 64bit Quad Core 1.44GHz (up to 1.92GHz) adopts 14nm process technology which will make the CPU have better performance improvement. Delivering plenty of power for multitasking and fueling casual games and movies

GPU: Intel HD Graphic Gen8 processor is better and faster in playing games and watching videos than the previous generation. It also supports DirectX11 special game effect which makes you have vivid gaming experience

RAM + ROM: 4GB + 64GB offers ultra-fast surfing online, video playing and 3D gaming experience enhanced with LPDDR3 memory which makes all applications faster and has 20 percent lower power consumption saving, it will suit your all needs for work, study or play

TF card: Up to 128GB (not included)

7000mAh battery: Can meet the current, power and the temperature and increase the performance dynamically

Bluetooth 4.0: Supports fast transmission of data, pictures and files, and more faster than Bluetooth 3.0

HDMI output: You could use a HDMI cable to connect your tablet to output the tablet display onto TV screens, monitors or projectors, creating your personal home theater

What do you guys think?

nicolas poupinet
    Participant

I think that Jumper should put inside an SSD. I don’t know if it’s possible, but that’s what I’d like!

https://actiftech.com

Anslei
    Participant

Nope, I don’t think it’s possible.. It’s still a tablet.

By the way it’s now on sale for $179 at Geekbuying.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar