Just bought Chris' Onda V919 Core M

Just bought Chris' Onda V919 Core M

TechTablets Forums Onda Forums v919 3G Core M Discussion Just bought Chris' Onda V919 Core M

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Andrew Ryan
    Participant

So I may have just made a bit of an error… Been looking at the Onda V919 Core M a while after being completely screwed over by two sellers of a Cube i7 Stylus. I watched Chris’ review of the Onda and read through these forums and thought that it was worth a risk to get one and see how it is, surely they can’t all be as bad as Chris’ and some people here seem to have ok versions. Found a seller on eBay who was selling one for the right price with fast shipping from Spain (probably should have thought it was fishy then…) so did a quick buy it now as I’m leaving for business soon and wanted it ASAP… Only when the PayPal went through to someone called TechTablet did I realise I may have made a mistake.

No where on the eBay page does it mention Wifi or Bluetooth issues, or the fact the 3G modem doesn’t work. It simply says its Windows 10 and in English, and lists the condition as new unopened (a bit of a fib there Chris? Seeing as there are pictures on the site of the inside of the tablet)! Based on the state the tablet was in when we last saw it on YouTube I’m not 100% happy to be buying it now, but I guess we will just have to continue to muddle through with it.

ebay item I bought is linked below, in case anyone was wondering.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/141770324258

Andrew Ryan
    Participant

So I’ve just asked Chris for a refund. The advert is no where near close to what he is selling. We will see what he responds with today. Hopefully he will be reasonable about this, I don’t think he can honestly sell this tablet in the condition he has left it in with the description he has used on eBay.

Dave
    Participant

It sounds like the curse in The Ring film, passing it on the next person…

Seriously though, I wouldn’t buy that tablet with someone elses paypal account. If you want a good deal try the Teclast X2 Pro. Bangood have it up for 294 GBP but if you create a new account and order it on their mobile app you get 10 percent off. I ordered one this morning and paid 266 Pounds or therearbouts

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar