Keyboard.. part number?

Keyboard.. part number?

TechTablets Forums Cube Forums Cube Thinker Keyboard.. part number?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Billy
    Participant

Does anyone have the part number for the Thinkers keyboard? as I would like to either get a UK layout if at all possible, and more for the fact I wear keyboards out (good ones) like they are going out of fashion. so i always try and get my hands on a spare if at all possible. so far.. touch wood, no major issues with mines, and had it 6 months now. and i have had luck once you know the part number finding them even for machines like this that are deemed unobtanium except from the factory… cube buy there boards in from somewhere.. its just figuring out from who.

Chris G
    Keymaster

Sorry not sure on this and positive that they have no UK layout for it. Chinese only stick to US Layout which is fine for me being a New Zealander we use the US layout and never went for the UK (Thankfully) due to our currency being the dollar and the US layouts have the $ symbol.

Your best bet is stickers for some of the keys, don’t solve the left shift key size etc.

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: BMAX S15 & Teclast F6 Plus
    Currently testing: LG G8X & Redmi K30

Billy
    Participant

It’s more a replacement as I knacker keyboards. Not that fussed about layout, a simple key combo puts a £ in when I need.  But it would be good to source a spare. I write a lot of python code so keyboards end up shiny and worn quite quickly.

Arikami
    Participant

Fashion Cotton T-shirt available for you!

https://www.arikami.com/metal-gear-t-shirt-clttshr0002

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    xiaomei
    Participant

I want to know, where can I find such a keyboard? Because my customers are in a hurry.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar