language windows 10 onda v919 core m

language windows 10 onda v919 core m

TechTablets Forums Onda Forums v919 3G Core M Discussion language windows 10 onda v919 core m

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    ANDI
    Participant

anyone can help me? i cant instal new language in onda core m, default is chinese version..

Chris G
    Keymaster

Hi, I had the same issue with mine.  I’m afraid it’s a Chinese-only version of Windows 10. You’ll need to do a fresh install and buy a Windows 10 key.

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: BMAX S15 & Teclast F6 Plus
    Currently testing: LG G8X & Redmi K30

José Rodrigues
    Participant

Hello. Also the same issue here. How to install a new windows 10 version without uninstall the android partition?

GnatGoSplat
    Participant

Booting from USB drive and then installing Windows into the existing Windows partition won’t overwrite Android.

Chris G
    Keymaster

Just make sure you don’t touch any of the other partitions or delete them in the Windows install and you’ll be fine.

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: BMAX S15 & Teclast F6 Plus
    Currently testing: LG G8X & Redmi K30

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password